Grüß Gott! My name is Reiner Pittinger,
I am a freelancer working in Berlin
and I do iOS development spiced-up with web technologies.
First a Developer, Second a Designer
I am a native in the world of code and design: I studied at the University of Applied Sciences Augsburg and graduated in design and computer sciences:
- Dipl. Informatiker (FH) Multimedia
- Dipl. Designer (FH) Multimedia
I like more to dive into code than to dive into Photoshop layers. However, I know not only how to use design tools, but also how to to talk to and understand designers and build the bridge with the development team.
- Age: born in 1982
- Location: Berlin, Munich*
- Employment: freelancer
Currently I work at the CodeKollektiv co-working space.
Including, but not limited to
- iOS Development: Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode
- Software Architectures, User Interface Design, User Experience, Scrum, Documentation
- Design: Photoshop, Illustrator,…
- Tools: git, svn, mercurial, Jira, Confluence…
- Ambitions: Ruby, Rails, SproutCore, Windows Phone/Windows 8, XNA, Cocos2D, OpenGL …
For a list of my previous employers, please refer to my Xing page.
My “company” digital wave was founded back in 1999 where I started webdesign as a sideshow to becoming adolescent.
In the beginning of 2010, I started work on a large-scale iPad project for a major german magazine. Although the app was never published, I learned to work in big teams (7 - 30 members), with tight deadlines and from excellent programmers.
- CocoaHeads User Group
- Occasionally: up.front User Group, Processing User Group
- and many others.